Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All work and no play...

I feel like a dull girl right now

Since I moved into this new workroom, business has really picked up. I've been working late almost every night, and when I'm not working late it is usually because I fell asleep ridiculously early from sheer exhaustion!

It is a good thing though. I have some pretty major bills to pay, and at this rate I'm thinking there will be no issue with paying them - sooner than I thought. That makes me *very* happy - the last thing I want is debt continually hanging over my head... it's been long enough.

I wonder sometimes what would happen if i had something more in my life though. Business is all that has kept me occupied for so long that it becomes difficult to imagine anything else trying to steal time from work, though after not too long of working at this pace, I stop liking myself much. I feel boring and one dimensional and I know there's more to me than this.

Oh - and I quit trying to stabilise my wireless internet - no use trying, it just suxx, so I'm going back to hardwiring. Besides... in 3 days my ISP goes to full-speed broadband with unlimited bandwidth usage, so I wanna be ready for that!

So without raving on any further about work, work and more work, I send out my apologies to those I have been crap at keeping in touch with - I'll try and get better, promise!

...and anyone who sees me signed in - say hi!
It has probably been far too long since we chatted anyway ;) ... as i said - i've been slack but I'm trying to improve! really I am! (convinced yet?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheels on fire, rolling down the road... ;) ;)

5:55 AM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home