Thursday, May 18, 2006

More Packing

Mum is coming to visit. This will be fun *cough cough*

She is coming up for her husband's birthday (dont even ask why he lives here and she lives there and they're still together) and while she's here she will look at my place and how i've packed 18 bokes for moving already - and you can't notice a difference in the place yet *sigh* so I'll hear ALL about that - but I'll also get as much help as she has time for :)

I guess i'll focus on packing more this weekend

I just wish i *knew* this was a good move. I don't really doubt it will be, but I've spent 8 years digging this rut I'm in, and it's hard to leave.

I still don't know what I'll do when I get there, whether I'll carry on my business as I have been (only with hopefully more and better contracts) or do I learn from getting burned by quiet year last year and just get a "real job"?

sometimes there are too many decisions to be made at once.

For this weekend at least, I'll stick to packing

and singing - no work, I get to go out for a change! yayyy! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home