Saturday, February 04, 2006

One minute down, Fourteen to go

OK that was too cool

A few weeks ago i went on a fabric sourcing business trip. I was away for almost a week, in a city where a few friends lived, so we got together and went out one night. Of course we ended up heading for one of the very few *not scummy* local karaoke bars, and had a great night.

One of those great nights where i had the crowd in teh palm of my hand... i had them dancing, screaming, i made them smile, i watched the jaws drop and teh eyes widen when i pulled a perfect long high note (finally i get to sing with clear sinuses and there was no recording!) and then for my own satisfaction, with my final song i made the whole room cry :P

So today I was walking home from my workroom, exhausted and ready to relax and let the world go away for a while, when a group of people stopped me in the street, all excited to see me as if they were best friends!

It turned out they were there at the karaoke bar that night...... Tourists from the UK.... and now their travels brought them here and they recognised me as if i were famous...

small, small, small world


....but how cool is that! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home