Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two valuable pieces of information to improve your life:

1: Always have fresh limes in the kitchen
2: Never wish your life would be a little more interesting - never!

One day i may elaborate on those, but for now just believe me :P

So I sing. Mostly I sing simply because I love it. Sometimes I sing to make myself or someone else feel better. Occasionally I sing to win. I have never sung for money, apart from side-effects of singing to win. I sing because its who i am, and i sing well.

Yesterday I promoted myself. I rarely do that, and i can't say much about who i contacted in case by some remote chance it works out and all suddenly becomes hush-hush. So far though, i haven't recieved any "what a stupid idea" or "who are you kidding" type emails, so theres still hope lol.

So...blogging huh? I've read a few of them, heard about more than i've read, but never written one. Hopefully i'll have interesting things to say!

for now though, first entry over - i'm getting boring already, and i figure that should be my blogging rule - stop when you get boring!

until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home